Search This Blog

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Our "New" Reality

Left is right.

Up is down.

Over is under.

East is west.

No, it's not "Opposite Day" in Middle School.  It's not a "Month of Sundays", either.

It IS, however, what's rattling around inside President Donald Jessica Trump's big, hollow, head.

And the entire planet is having to suffer through it.  

Why?  The answer's very simple, because, well, it originates with our Simpleton-In-Chief Donald Jessica Trump:  THAT'S HOW I DEMAND THINGS TO BE.  PERIOD.  Doesn't matter that I'm 74 years old.  My health is failing.  I eat anything around that doesn't move, but is still alive. None of that matters.

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

Down the Rabbit Hole,


...and into the Upside Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments, concerns and questions. Oh, and share my blog with your family and friends.