Search This Blog

Saturday, January 5, 2013

I Wish I Had Known We Were Going To The Beach



I wish I had known we were going to the beach,
‘Cause then my toys, I’d have put within reach!
Instead there they sat high on the shelf
Where no one could get them, not even myself.

I wish I had known a few days ago,
What you had in store for me and Bilbo.
Then I could have gotten some toys
Better suited for doggies instead of for boys.

I got that box down onto the floor,
Just then I hear you opening the door:
It creaks and it moans ever so loud,
And here we both sit, ever so proud.

We found my toys trucks, my bucket, my pail,
I think we’ll be ready shortly without fail.
Just as I’m about to run barefoot in the street,
You say, “Hey come back, mister,
            You’ll get sand in your feet!”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments, concerns and questions. Oh, and share my blog with your family and friends.